25 April 2013

Meijer Garden

(Pictures by Hanna, commentary by Lori)

For my 50th (!!!) birthday, we went to Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park. Even though it was too cold and rainy to spend time wandering through the acres of flowers and art, there is enough to see inside to make it worth a visit!

Hanna and Hyunkwan kept talking about the red bird being an "angry bird," which confused me since cardinals (the red birds) are pretty friendly. Finally I realized that they were referring to the game Angry Birds, and how much the cardinal looks like the one in the game!



We each tried the butterfly chair. Aren't Hanna and Hyunkwan a beautiful butterfly? In the picture below, I look like a tired butterfly!



Happy Birth Day Lori! We love you so much :D


http://www.meijergardens.org
1000 East Beltline NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
(616) 957-1580 I Toll-Free : 888-957-1580


No comments:

Post a Comment